Thursday, November 15, 2012

25 Things About Me

Tried to post this on my Block Nation account but it's not letting me so since I had fun writing it, I thought I'd post it on my regular blog too. Enjoy!

1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
I went to bed around 10:30 but I sat up in bed, writing until 1-something. What time did Joe tweet? I had just laid down & drifted off when my phone went off w/ his tweet. ;) BUT then I woke up & tossed & turned for another two hours. I finally got up & meditated, then I fell asleep sometime after 3. :/ My book file says "last saved at 2:54 a.m." Egads. Yes, I was alone. I'm a single mom. Although Gus the cat slept in my room but not on my bed.

2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
More love. Okay that's cheesy but it's true. ;) Materialistically, I would be deliriously happy if someone bought me a spot on the NKOTB 2013 Cruise or an Ultimate when they tour. Not sure anyone loves me that much. Haha! I'm a broke mofo.

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
The last movie I watched all of thrilled me and that was The Avengers. Really late to the game ;) It was funny, action-packed and made me realize I have a crush on Jeremy Renner. I think it was the outfit. And general bad-assery.

4. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
Supernatural!! I have watched since the pilot episode and never thought it'd be on for eight seasons but I'm so happy it has lasted this long. I hope it's on for 8 more years. Such great dialogue. So many great, quotable lines. "Saving people, hunting things, the family business." "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." "You smell like a toilet." That's just a few and they're from the pilot episode. ;)

5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
My favorite way to wake up is from an awesome dream but I rarely remember my dreams in my old age. ;) Usually I wake up to get my daughter on the bus at the ungodly hour of 6:15 but luckily I can go back to sleep for a few hours. I like to meditate first thing and then I always look forward to my Dunkin Donuts coffee. :)

6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
I've always kinda liked my name and this is who I am so I don't want another name. However, I've always loved the names Kirsten and Azura. I named my first daughter Kirsten and wanted to name my second daughter Azura but I knew she wouldn't have blue eyes so I named her after my great-aunt Adeline, which is also a beautiful name. if I have another daughter, her name will be Azura, if she's going to have blue eyes. ;) I know that doesn't really answer the question but there ya go anyway.

7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
Let's just pray I never have to because I fear I would not survive. :-s

8. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it?
Hm. Probably Perfect Gentlemen from NKOTB's Magic Summer tour. But they were so cute at the time! haha! <---I'll just use my sister's answer. I think it's in a bag of old cassettes somewhere ;)

9. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, batcar and millenium falcon is allowed!)?
I've always wanted a black Ford Mustang. My main character in the book I wrote & hope to publish drives one. :)

10. Whats your favourite fantasy person/people?
Lord of the Rings- hobbitses!

11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
Self-doubt <---- working to change this

12. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
My NKOTB Cruise 2011 hoodie. It's so comfortable and reminds me of the amazing time I had on that ship. It already has a hole in it *thumbs down* and I will wear it unti lit disintegrates :D

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
Can I cheat and say an around the world trip? Italy, Paris, then Australia and New Zealand, maybe throw in Bali because reading Eat Pray Love made me want to experience it before I die.

14. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
A sea turtle! But it'd have to be free in the ocean... so maybe he'd just come visit me? ;) <---- stealing my sister's answer again :)

15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
I wanted to be a writer and I am. Just not published yet! <----- again, her answer & mine. What do ya want, we're twins!

16. Whats the next planned event you're looking to in your life?
Thanksgiving next week at my mom's so I can make myself sick on Mom's turkey & dressing. *drooling thinking about it*

17. What were you doing before you started this?
Drinking my Dunkin Donuts coffee, eating Krispy Kreme pumpkin spice doughnut holes & thinking about what I will write next in my book

18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldnt of ?
Those pumpkin spice doughnut holes.
19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben an jerrys flavour what would you be?
Neopolitan ice cream so I can be a mix of three wonderful, tasty flavors - haha!
20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didnt want to talk to?
I plead the fifth.
21. What was your favourite toy as a child . . .and now?
A cat pillow I got from my great-grandma at 3 or 4 years old named Goldie. I still have her. She helps me when I don't feel good, swear to God.

22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
I think it was at the Last Night Gus episode of Psych - HILARIOUS

23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
A box of the journals I've kept the past 10 years, old cassette tapes from the 80s and 90s, college books.

24. What did you dream about last night?
That I was in an airport with a Blockhead I know of but have never met or spoken to. We were supposed to be on the same flight, then she decided to book a flight that was leaving in five minutes and I said "Are you crazy?!" She said "I gotta go!" and took off for this departing plane. I said, "I ain't doing that." So I guess that means I'm a crazy BH but not THAT crazy? Haha

25. What are you really afraid of?
 Snakes. Losing a child. :(

2 comments: